Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Working/Writing Hard

Sorry I haven't posted recently. I'm finding, the closer my MS is coming to completion, the slower the writing is going. I'm down to the last two chapters in the story.

I'm also dying to start working on Raven's story. Friends and family who have read "Raven's Transformation" were thinking that the novel length story I've almost completed, was Raven's story. I have family and friends riding my back to get started on telling Raven's story like yesterday.

I guess I did leave my character hanging in a pretty shaky/scary predicament. (HEH,HEH,HEH) That's what I'm suppose to do, right?

I'm just happy that most people who have read my short story not only liked it but, wanted more. That's always encouraging.

Melissa

4 comments:

Celestial Mare said...

That is good that you are working hard but not too hard ok :3, paigee poo

Melissa said...

It takes hard work and commitment if you want to write a book. (Or many books)

I have to take breaks working a full-time job and taking care of you guys;)

Thanks for supporting your Mommy:)

ghostylicious said...

hey! is that raven? love it!

Melissa said...

No, that's just a drawing I did. Next week or so, I'll put up a drawing of Raven:)

I love using my drawings to help flesh out my characters.