Monday, September 22, 2008

Tools of the Trade

Thought I'd show the tools of the trade. Notice the cup of Java? Absoutely essential when you work a full-time day job, take writing classes and still have to find time to work on your manuscript/book. Today, it's playing catch -up with homework assignments, giving at least a good couple of hours to my WIP then off to work for a 12 hour night shift. Whew!

Yes, that's the teaser poster for True Blood on HBO. I don't get to watch it. (Struggling writer here:) can't afford HBO.) But, I have seen a couple of trailers via my computer. It looks pretty good. I've already read all of the Charlaine Harris books that it's based on. Hope it does well. Maybe my favorite author (Kim Harrison) will get her stuff turned into a movie. Fingers crosses while saying it. Well gotta go. WIP and homework is waiting.

Melissa

No comments: