Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Blog changes


Hopefully this week, you will see some cool additions to Dark Whisper Blog Page. I am working on adding some videos, an introduction to the blog and news and article features. As a writer I know I am always looking for information and news regarding the craft of writing and publication.


I hope to have some of the changes completed by the end of this week. I enjoy visiting authors sites like Kim Harrison, Rachel Vincent and others, because they blog almost daily and have alot of interesting things to check out on their sites. I really enjoy Kim's format of answering fan questions usually within twenty-four to seventy-two hours (depends on if it's a weekend or holiday).


Anyway, I found this cute long sleve tee shirt at the top of my post at writer's stuff. I might order it:)


Later,

Melissa

No comments: