Saturday, March 22, 2014

MELISSA'S READING LIST



I just finished reading The Undead Pool! It was another awesome offering from my favorite author. Loved this one. But, when I finished reading...I went to Kim's website and realized to my horror...that this is the next to last book in the series! Noooooooo! I've followed Rachel, Ivey and Jenks through 12 books. It's so hard to let them go. Even if I want them all to get their happy ending.

Well, Kim just finished her book tour for The Undead Pool. So, I've got another year to wait until release of her next...sob...last book in The Hollows Series.



Here I am meeting Kim and grinning like a complete idiot. 


I'm glad in a world of digital books, I have brought each and everyone of these in hardcover, two of which I was lucky enough to get signed in person by Kim Harrison in person.

Well, what are you guys reading?

Later,
Melissa





No comments: