Tuesday, April 30, 2013

GUESS WHO ELSE I GOT TO SEE #


Life is what you make it. You can sit around and mourn the loss of a marriage and be bitter for the rest of your life or...you can go out and live life. I choose life! I've been learning to enjoy life again and loving every minute of it. In my last post you saw that I got to meet my all time favorite author Kim Harrison and last week....


I got to hang out with my BFF #2. We had dinner at the Brio Tuscan Grill before heading...


to see Jillan Michaels!!! We went to see her Maximize Your Life Seminar. She was totally awesome! Had a blast! She is definitely a motivational speaker. She's one of the people I admire.


So inspired after meeting Kim and seeing Jillian. I believe, to be a great writer you must live life and live it to the fullest so that you can then translate your emotions and feelings of your characters to paper and pen. That is what I am doing or at least, trying to do.

Later,
Melissa

No comments: