Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY WRITER'S DESK



No writing today. I don't know about you but, I find that I can't write, study or really get anything done if my desk is a mess. And since my desk is in my bedroom, I have to clean and organize my desk and my room if I'm going to accomplish anything.

It's been a busy couple of days but, butt can now get in chair and write. I've always been like this, unable to get down and work on writing, sketching or customs if my environment isn't to my liking. Now that it is, I have no excuses.

Later,
Melissa


2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

A mess tends to slow me down, too. I moved recently and still unpacking, so as you can imagine not a lot of writing is getting done.

Melissa said...

I've always been that way. I have to clean and organize before I can start any writing, studying, reading etc.