Tuesday, August 21, 2012

PUPPY'S WALK


Well, we are moved for real now. Puppy has walked the entire neighborhood with Mommy! This is a picture of puppy after our walk. He has been waking me up at 6:30 in the morning to let me know that the other Mommy's were out walking their puppy's.




I had to wait to walk my Baby until I found a harness. He's a Houdini when it comes to slipping his collar and being in a new neighborhood with new people could mean trouble for a puppy who thinks he's my body guard.

With the harness, we walked the entire neighborhood without incident. He was so proud of his new walking accessory, I had trouble getting it off him. LOL

Later,
Melissa


2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I can just picture you and your furry Baby getting back from your walk and he trying to keep his harness on. Too sweet. I'm a little jealous...

Melissa said...

Well,now I don't have any excuse for not walking Baby:)