Thursday, January 6, 2011

New Year means new goals. And for me that means new writing goals. On the advise of my crit partner, I've scaled back my writing goals to make them more realistic. Here they are:

1) Finish first draft of current WIP.

2) Rewrite short story I've been working on and submit it.

3) Join a professional writing group

4) Attend a writing convention this year.

5)Take at least 2 writing workshops (online due to time constraints)

There you have it. This writer/author's goals for the new year.

Before I forget, my favorite author has the first two chapter's of her new book up at her website.

Later,
Melissa

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

The best of luck to you this year! And, enjoy Pale Demon!

Melissa said...

Thanks Magaly,
Best of luck to you this year too! I've already read the first two chanpters of Pale Demon. Love it!